Monday, July 18, 2016

Office Life

June 29, 2016

Well, I sit here amongst a pile of work that will get done at some point, I wanted to let you know how my week has been, not sure how much I remember, this week has been a blur.

Elder Bartholomew came down from the north after finishing his assignment as a secretary, to clean out the member lists, and so we got to spend a couple of days together which was really fun. It was great to catch up on old times again.

I also passed my drivers license theoretical test with a practical in a couple of weeks. We received a new companion in the office quadruplet, Elder Douglas, who will be taking over as Transport Secretary for Elder Doxey in two weeks. That´s pretty much all of the big news, along with all the normal office work that´s not all that interesting.


I love you all,
Elder Gustafson


Yeiri, Yesairi, and Samil got baptized up in Coruña this last week :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment