Monday, March 2, 2015

The People of Spain



February 22, 2015

 



Hello All! 



This week I have been filled with a love for the people of Spain. In the CCM we have practice investigators (our teachers) who we get to teach. It has been the coolest experience to grow to love these people for who they are and to be able to feel the spirit with them. After we had our last lesson with them we had feedback and they help us improve our teaching. We got to talk to Hermana Suarez about the Spanish Culture and people for half an hour during feedback. She gave us great insight into the history of the Spanish people and how that has shaped their views on religion. I do not know why anyone would ever accept another religion after what has  happened with religion in Spain, unless it was absolutely true. I am so grateful to have the truth on my side and I can´t wait to leave on Tuesday, excited to do my best to fight for this people. To help them to learn for themselves what I already know, that the only way to return to live with our Father in Heaven is to come unto Christ through baptism in His church.



 I am grateful for your prayers on my behalf, as well as your letters and emails. Your love strengthens and encourages me.



I love you all.

Elder Gustafson

No comments:

Post a Comment