Monday, September 28, 2015

Changes in Torrejon

This week we are going to have some changes here in Torrejón. We are getting another set of Elders and Elder Peña is leaving. We also have 43 new missionaries coming into the field tomorrow which means that I will have the opportunity to train. I am super excited for what is coming. I know it will be challenging but also a great time. We are going into Madrid to find out who our next companions will be. Also I'm super excited as I will have the opportunity of serving as the District leader here in Torrejón. I think what I'm learning is that there are always more surprises and changes in the mission.

I love you all,
Elder Gustafson
A small package from home with treats and deodorant from the US. Yay!

P-day activity with some members in Torrejon.



No comments:

Post a Comment